Thursday, November 4, 2010

wish list

The holidays are upon us and with this new-found enjoyment in the kitchen I am experiencing (and loving) I figured I would start putting together a little wish list. This is by no means just for me. I hope that all of the items that I will share are ones that you can all incorporate into or pine for in your own lives.

The first one on the list is a book, but not just any book. Since I don't believe I will be attending a culinary school I can't see a better way to learn some much-needed basics, techniques and recipes than from Martha Stewart's Cooking School. And really, who better to teach me than Ms. Stewart herself. Even better, I could be at home with a glass of wine while learning these lessons!

(image from serious eats)

No comments:

Post a Comment