Monday, November 22, 2010

thanksgiving week

I don't know about all of you wonderful readers but I know that I am so excited for this week! I love Thanksgiving and everything that it entails. Friends and family and eating and drinking, what more could you ask for. It's also when I start to crank the holiday tunes (get ready, Mom).

You may remember last year when Tony and I hosted Thanksgiving at our place in Brooklyn and it was the first time that I was in charge of all of that food. Well this year I will be at it again but in my family's kitchen in Connecticut. I've been planning a menu with some new variations on good ol' standbys as well as some yummy treats we will never get rid of. And since there won't be a standard sweet potato casserole at this dinner I decided to make one for myself last weekend (above). It was so delicious! I will keep you all posted on this year's feast with pics and recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment