Thursday, November 11, 2010

thursday wish list





Since I couldn't choose this week I decided to add three items to our on-going holiday wish list! And why choose...these are all great.

The first is a new book from Amanda Hesser: The Essential New York Times Cookbook. From what I have heard this book is incredibly comprehensive and a must-have. I would love to spend some time cooking my way through it!

Next item is something that I found myself pining for each time I stand in front of the sink, slightly hunched over, peeling apples. And with all of the applesauce (and applesauce cakes) I long to make I bet the Apple Peeler/Corer from Williams-Sonoma is a necessary tool to have in our kitchen.

Finally, I have myself a little camera crush. I also have a crush on all of these amazing food photography blogs that I stumble upon each day which lead to me wishing I could take such lovely shots in our own kitchen. So we're adding the Canon PowerShot G12 to the list as well! A good blogger camera before getting into DSLR territory.

What's else is on everyone's wish lists this year?

(images above from Amazon.com, WilliamsSonoma.com, and B&H Photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment