Sunday, December 5, 2010

martha's holiday craft fair!


Yesterday my friend Kristin and I (and our very loving husbands) went to Martha Stewart's Holiday Craft Fair to see what amazing items they would be offering. They had a range of vendors and some very amazing crafters! I am always amazed with crafty people and it was incredibly inspiring. There were great letterpress cards, screen printed bags, jewelry, scarves, and, well, everything. Even McClure's Pickles was there and we sampled some Spicy Bloody Mary Mix which was so tasty! One vendor that I was super excited about finding was Rifle Paper Company and I picked up a couple of holiday cards and some recipe cards, all of them were just what I was looking for!

Following up a great Craft Fair with a couple of drinks out with great friends made for a very nice Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment