Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Diana F+ Camera




I realize that recently my posts have drifted more towards lifestyle blogging rather than events and weddings, mostly due to the learning curve of blogging (what can I post, images, links, etc.) but I promise to get a little more on point! But before that happens I thought I would tip my cap to the Diana F+ camera. Tony and I purchased this in the middle of January and I had high hopes to capture some images of our event in February. Alas, those pictures did not really turn out all that well. Good news is the random trip to Brighton Beach the following day did produce some cool pics! I like that it's sort of vintage, as if I had borrowed them from my fam's attic.

1 comment:

  1. these are amazing, and you are so talented. I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete